Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess what..

It's my first time blogging on the bus..hahah..
okok..just lame..
i managed to connect to my new mobile broadband..xD
no more competing for computer modem with sis..

just had unproductive mugging at lot1 macs
while waiting for my stupid thing to book out..
7-9pm..so pathetic..haix..x((
tmr's my theatre semiotics test!!
like omg..there're so many definitions to memorise!
omgomgomg.x((..i dun have much confidence in my psych mcq too..x(
what happens to not wanting to be an avg student anymore..x(
i'm gonna sign up for another bursary
so that i can totally not take up any tuition
to back up for my allowance..haix..x((

met up with xiaodi(ray) and chunyi ytd at town..
interesting meetup cuz ray shared many experiences with us..xD
haha..worth the sleepless night that followed..

not much time to blog nowadays..
shouldn't blog so much either..
the more i write, the more problematic ppl tend to surface..
anw, i'm gonna chiong my semiotics revision tonight!!

many many loves..x))

No comments: