Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TS Prac test..

I was super crestfallen aft hearing comments from Nora
that my whole group looked too young and hence not so appropriate
for our characters in Autumn Tomyam..

well i would say i feel quite relieved and satisfied
with my performance though i did make some mistakes onstage..
it's only the dressing and appearance part that really upset me..
no point looking back,
so this time, i've learnt that i MUST put more attention
on dressing and such basic semiotics for our nxt skit..

i would say anand and errol did the best among my classmates..
in other words, they were the best at acting gay..
i really admire that "professionalism" i see in them..
but i dun really care, cux i'm not gonna major in TS either..
ofkox, i still gotta put in loads of effort to strive for good grades for TS..

today's my p6 students' first day of PSLE..
i did my best to help them..i hope they do well..
i want my dear chianyee to get A* and
my naughty shengrui to be able to advance to secondary school..

now i'm gonna worry for my income and allowance alrd..x(
had been spending alot..x((

aft tuition marathon today, missing my lunch,
went west mall to meet baby for swensens dinner and icecream!
wanted to try the icecream mooncake,
but after combing the dessert section of the menu,
we decided to have normal icecreams instead cux
it's a mere few cents more in exchange for a ton of icecream more..xP
gosh it's super duper sinful!!
yea i know "sinful" has appeared in many many of my entries..

hope baby doesn't have guard duty this week..x(

okok its late..i'm supposed to start work now..

=XxX

No comments: