Thursday, October 8, 2009

天天夜夜

i've been deleting blogshops' updates without even reading them!
great job, ziwei..xD

failed to wake up on time for my theatre tutorial this morning..
took the initiative to email my tutor
to request for permission to attend a later class..
however, my initiative was not appreciated..
i know of other friends who ponned the tutorial wholesale,
and i actually put in effort just to go to school for it..
and yeap, permission wasn't granted cuz
my tutor din't check her mailbox in time to do so
she refused to mark my attendance..
i feel that this isn't fair, but i saved my effort to argue with her..
in the first place, it's my bad to put lessons so early
and fail to wake up early to reach school..
what can i say now..hmm..
not that my tutor will read my blog to understand..x(
despite so, i kinda learnt some things during class..
so i'll just take that positively..xD..

went kboxing with yanjia kendrick and yuze..xD
super enjoyable and comfortable
to sing with this group of friends..x))
our duet song is improving too!do come for mini concert to support..x))

aft which, went Mos for dinner..
it was nice nice nice but super filling manz...
not the burger obviously, they are so tiny..hah..
i upsized my drink, supposedly to medium size,
but the person gave me a large one instead..
who can resist MILKTEA!?!
so i just finished this whole barrier of milktea and almost exploded!

anw i feel that it's damn interesting to HTHT with my Voices clique..
they're one group of not-so-innocent ppl,
super fun-loving, crazy, dramatic and high music lovers..xD
enjoyed that session with them..look forward to the next one..




just wanna add something...

What is reputation?
What is true friendship?

is reputation something important to keep true friends?
the definition of true friend is pretty obvious to everyone..

true friend may not necessary be someone whom
you see and talk to everyday and be always there by your side 24/7..

true friend is not anyone who will tarnish your reputation
behind your back by spreading unclarified and fake rumours around..

true friend may/may not be someone whom you have known
the half or more than half of your life..

true friend does not rub salt on your wound when
you're undergoing some kind of mental helplessness or torture..

true friend stays there even after an argument
when both parties don't see eye to eye with..

true friend does not condemn your opinions, they accept,
despite that they have their own views too..

Now, what are friends?

Can anyone tell me the definition of friend?

can a friend not comply to any of the abovementioned definitions?

will a friend tarnish your reputation
behind your back by spreading unclarified and fake rumours around?


rub salt on your wound when
you're undergoing some kind of mental helplessness or torture?


stay there even after an argument
when both parties don't see eye to eye with?


condemn your opinions, they accept,
despite that they have their own views too?



what is the distinction btwn a true friend and a friend?
what is the point of keep a friend when they are not true?
can she/he be even considered as your friend?

this is something rather contentious here..
i want friends, i want many friends..
are they all true friends?how would you know?
do i really want friends?i want true friends instead..
true friends may not be even close at all,
they just don't have to act and pretend and they stay true to you..

some people say different things in front of and behind you..

some people refuse to apologise though
both you and her know that she contributed to some pain you experienced..

some people refuse to reply to sms,
thinking that they have better things to do
rather than putting in that 15seconds to reply a msg..
(i'm obviously refering to ppl who purposely
don't want to respond msg which ends with a question)

some people leave you and deliberately drift away from you
when you've somehow contracted a stigma due to
bitches who spread incorrigible rumours about you..

how about filtering these "some people" out of your friends list?
i feel that life would become better..
"friends" is now an uglified term in my dictionary..
i will delete it..added in another term called: true friend(s)

i don't have to try too hard to be a true friend..
cuz i'm always true to any person/friend i have out there..


people who think that you are under my friends list
and reading this entry, are yall true to me?

i dunno, i really have no idea,
cuz i'm not psychic tho i'm studying psych..

just some food for thought which relate to me..
i've friendship issues..i dunno who are my true friends..
in fact i'm sure of a few true friends,
who stayed by my side during the most difficult time of my life..

ofkox any friendship is not comparable to the true love of my life..
leo and i are not totally mature, neither are we childish at all..
but we completely understand the meaning of true love..
i'm ok with losing a "friend" or so..
are you lucky like me to have someone there forever for you?
are you mocking at my naivety of my confidence of my relationship?
someone still owes me money for the bet that my r/s will end on 1st Aug 09..

to true friends of mine:

stay confident in your relationship.
it is never too ez for a couple to get tgt in the first place.
even less ez for a couple to hold on to a r/s for months and years.
i sincerely wish every couple out there to last happily.
i wish you're enjoying the same 幸福as me..xD
please treasure your relationship wholeheartedly,
as if protecting a new born baby, no matter how
far both of you have walked together already..

i'm an emotional person..
but i'm aggressive too..

you can disagree with me
but you can never condemn my thoughts..
you cannot change me..
i learn from experiences..
i learn from falling down and standing up again..
i've learnt things the hard way most of the time..
i'm glad i've learnt everything that way..
it makes me better understand deep down
the true sociology and psychology of human nature..
know, with true empathy, certain things ppl experience..

it makes ppl scary sometimes,
but i like..

i hope childish ppl do grow up SOON..
i hope unappreciative ppl fall down and learn new things..
i hope every true love is not inhibited by any shit..
i hope all friends are true friends..
i hope whenever you wanna come fiercely against how i see things in any perspective,
you shut up..

cuz you know i win..all the time..

i'm ziwei, i just digged my heart to have a good talk just now..xD
i'm a happy girl..

AND I NEED TO STUDY NOW!!!

nitex..

~~ring-a-ding-a-ling under the pillow house..xD~~

No comments: