Saturday, October 3, 2009

Genius..x)

i'm feeling damn satisfied again..x)
just bought a printer from nus IT co-op..
dragged it all the way home from school..
spent quite abit on cab..hehx..
thank goodness i've got Kendrick to help me with the carrying..
omg it was freaking heavy..but Kend looked like it weighed nothing..
gosh..haha..he's so my best friend in voices..xP
anw, i'm feeling very geniusish for installing the printer all by myself
for the first time in my life..haha..xDD
i used to watch my uncle and daddy install printers when i was young..
gonna blog a teeny weeny little about cca today..xD


my other favourite peoples of voices are yuze and yanjia..

yuze is my favourite duet partner while
yanjia is leo's buddy's girlfriend,
we live near each other and have many many many common preference..
except the obvious difference of preference for type of guy..xP
haahahah..

anyway, today's a tiring day..
was chionging and rehearsing my duet song with yuze for 4hour straight..
like omg..really strenuous for my dear throat manx..
but it's kinda accomplishing, cuz we managed to filter out the
problematic parts of the song that we have rooms for improvement..

YUZE!!DUN SO STRESSED!!!
jiayou!!!xDD..let's work hard tgt
and put up a perfect duet song performance..xDDD

that's about it..
tmr gotta chiong for tuition and den singing class..
may be gng butter the very night b4
our dearest zhihan books in from block leave..

lol..miss baby!x((

nitey nights...

No comments: