Friday, September 11, 2009

back from studying..xD

just returned home from studying at jscc macs..

not particularly productive tho..hehx..

i gotta find a way to improve on this..



i'm wasting my slping time here..

because i wanna clarify smth about myself and this blog..

was actually pondering whether to be bothered with

the small issue, blown up to be a seemingly serious 'mistake'..



i'm a damn fucking direct person, who hate hypocrisy..

this blog contains my words in MY perspective, which means

its obviously impossible for everyone to see things in my stance

and agree with all my words and actions..

definitely, there're clear biases in some of my entries

(whose heart is not slanted to the left?)

and readers, not only of my blog,

are not supposed to subscribe to the entire text written, right?

wise readers will selectively pick out reliable facts of any text..

hence, when i say "boring and hostile",

it's only from my sole perspective,

and members of the class will ofkox not feel the same at all, right?



passerby: a blog doesn't tell,

it implies the blogger's views and thoughts..

readers are the ones telling themselves what to think..



i disagree with :) that i've made a "criticism"

because our definitions of "criticism" clash..

if i criticise, that entry will be filled with many strong and crude words

which will be absolutely unappealing to the eye..

yet, sorry for seemingly

publicising ur class as being boring and hostile..

but boring and hostile are the exact and necessary words

to describe how the bbq went about to me..



and definitely, i wasn't at all criticising the organiser's effort,

in fact i was quite appreciative of her effort

as i mentioned "this unfriendly bbq is better than none",

i'm not criticising the organiser at all,

hence not showing disrespect to the effort..

when you read, dun just read literally, understand the point first..

so, get the facts right la, babe..



as for the person who irritated me,

i choose to keep that private..

i had a perfect day of music class and enriching mugging

b4 going for the bbq..there was no pre-bbq bad mood,

which was wrongly inferred by :)..

and why would you rmb who exactly was irritating me?

were you observing me all the while?



oh yea, :), dun deny the angst in you..

it's fucking obvious when you're so defensive

about the organiser's effort to gather the class,

when you can choose to wholesale

ignore my obvious biased description

of your wonderful and fun class bbq..



as for ppl who did try to interact with me,

those are the closer friends i have in :)'s class..

hostility is the general feeling i got from the bbq as a whole..



ofkox u've ur rights to voice out ur opinions..

but it'd be wiser of u to leave ur name,

if not, you'll continue to look preposterous to my friends..



apparently,

i'm very clear that i'll nvr be welcomed to leo's class events anymore..

which i'm perfectly fine with..

so, :), i hope leo's gd r/s with the class(or rather at least part of the class)

doesn't tarnish bcuz of me..



was actually thinking of settling this unneccessary dispute

outta my blog, but since you're so afraid to leave ur name,

this entry is deemed necessary to me..oops..

No comments: