Friday, September 25, 2009

Short entry

I promise myself this will be a short entry!
because i'm at Marina Subway now, supposedly
to complete my TS readings and start on Psych assignment!

went TOPone with Voices on Wed..
it was the first time singing ktv with a group of damn zai
singers, and i mean singers..
quite an interesting experience..xD
sang a couple of duets with Yuze, my mini concert duet partner
to pei yang mo qi..(build up on our chemistry)
not perfect, YET..xD..jiayou jiayou..
aft which, went V8 cafe at Parco for dinner..
nice food, nice smoothie..how can life be so enjoyable!?xDD

was slacking whole aftnn at home ytd, Thu..
super guilty of nt doing anything productive..
*ok this entry isn't as short as i expected..xP*
was lazing on the sofa with my grandma,
watching some exciting hongkong drama..hahah..
aft which, chionged out for tuition with Chianyee..
can't stand students cancelling tuition last min,
tho i have that bad habit too..zzz..
aft tuition, went for movie with some of my Westie OG mates!
watched "Inglorious bastards"!!!
like OMGOMG!!the show is effing gruesome!!
damn disgusting scenes but cool storyline
and Hug loves the way they speak..calm but very scheming..
the bloodshed scenes were very abrupt, such that
most of the times i had my eyes covered so tt
i'm prepared to block my view of any sudden scary scenes..
hahaa..They were saying i spent $8.50 to sit in and cover my eyes..hahah..

anyway, just walked 42k!!!!
nvm the details..it's obvious exaggeration..
hahaha...goonnnaaa study now!!!!


~~baby i miss you, don't you miss me too?!~~

No comments: