Sunday, September 13, 2009

momentum, come back!!

studying at jp starbucks again!

waiting for yip!he's late for the first time, i'm surprised..

hahah..case is closed for that stupid dispute..

mr sigh, i agree with you..

but let's not pursue this any further..

it's totally unnecessary..



however,

this doesn't mean i'm gonna censor any of my thoughts

and opinions from my perspective in my blog..

ofkox i noe my limits..

hahah..i feel that so far my blog isn't too extreme..

it's improving as in

the amt of vulgarity isn't that overwhelming anymore..



okk enuf of sidetracking and

blogging about boring stuff..

yip is finally here!

i'm gonna finish another 2 chapters of psych textbook today!!


jiayou jiayou ziwei..



~~baby, i'm missing you very badly,

more than usual..mwackx!!~~

No comments: