Saturday, December 13, 2008

tired.can't slp.

it's a tiring day..went shopping with mei&di..
started off shopping from angmokio to get li's jacket, orchard to get my heels, bugis to get some tops and finally jp to get jun's deathnote keychain(which he insisted to get by today)..
i got my first pair of heels and i think it's super pretty..xD..seriously, i haven't worn heels out b4 so i wonder if i'll survive my first time wearing it without falling..lol..leo nv fails to laugh at me for being 'imba'..xD..miss him..lots.....

this morn my darling msg'd me at 5am n told me tt one of his bunkmate just had a breakup with gf..it's only the 2nd day of enlistment, it must be hard on him..den when leo finally reverts at night after over 12hrs of not contacting at all, he sent me a msg which i sensed anxiety n worry..lol..i know it's only the second day of enlistment n tt things in the future are unpredictable, but i'm just confident of our relationship..given the strong foundation and how well our characters match..it's just like leo and i are one..xD..i'll wait for you no matter wat..xD..i love you baby..xD

hmm..i'm supposed to be aslp by now cux i gotta wake up at 4.30 later to prepare for the genting trip..still bf-sick actually..lol..oh ya, btw i had many dreams ytd night, leo's involved in every one of them..really bf-sick..but getting on with life well..just can't wait for xmas eve to come..xD..

No comments: