Saturday, December 13, 2008

bored.very.

haix..wat's with starting this blog with a ' haix'.
it simply describes how i feel now..lonely, bf-sick, unmotivated, bored... ...
it has been only 1 day since leonard entered ns, therefore i've obviously started blogging simply to pass my time.

the farewell on 11dec at tekong was so rushed tt i had so much tears but there was just no time for me to cry. i miss leonard so much. haix. can't wait for x'mas to come, abt 11 more days. he'd be able to book out alrd.

ytd night i felt so down tt i need to get out of the house to fill up the emptiness i was overwhelmed with even tho it was alrd 11+ at night. lucky tt i've got frenx who're on enuf to go out for supper. wk offered to drive xiuru n i home after much pestering from us. we had prata at bt timah. tho the serving was small, we enjoyed each others' company with jokes, gossips and randomness..

today these on ppl came over to my place for mahjong session. and WOOTS i won over 20bucks after 2 full games. it's quite a rare thing for me to win so much tho the bid was small. cal&jw lost abt 15 while xr lost 18. wk won too but ultimately i was the biggest winner. xD. 
thus, i did manage to distract myself from missing leo for awhile tho he filled up the entire capacity of my mind in btwn slots of breaks. 
guess i was too reliant on him when he was around by my side. ziwei!i know you can move on with life well soon!!xD

will be going genting this coming sunday alrd. still haven't packed my luggage. hmmm. quite dread the long n dizzy bus journey to genting. confirm will miss leo more. cux cudn't send him sms for tt few days to motivate and encourage him. but yea, more distractions to pass my time.

was so bored tt i was looking for all the sites of tuition agencies to sign up as a tutor. wanna earn more money. to pay off my own debts, to support my own expenditure too. sianx. how i wish money really falls from the sky. haha. diaoz. gonna miss working tgt with leo as telemarketer at prudential. giving calls in the empty cold office for 5hrs straight is really un-tahan-able.. sianx. 

No comments: