Monday, December 22, 2008

bball rox!!

went balling at ulu pandan cc just now with weicheng and louis..really haven't exercised for damn long alrd..my shooting accuracy has fallen abit..but overall i managed to make quite a handful of successful shots for my team..xD..also managed to defend an accurate 3-point shooter rather well, such tt he missed almost all the shots..my defence has always been my most suckish bball skill..will continue to improve la..

there were 2 16/17-year-old bball national team players according to one of my teammates..one of them was damn vulgar with diction of cockiness..very noisy and sorta irritating..the other one was a showoff man..monkeying around at the bball rim..kept doing pushups too..dunno wat the hell for..

feel so weird without leo's presence while balling..he was complaining sianx when i told him about how zai those ulu pandan cc ppl were..can tell how much he miss balling(with me.xD) getting to stare at tekong's bball courts but couldn't utilise them..will be going down to upcc again next sat..tho weicheng can't make it, i hope it'll be equally fun, if not more fun, with my baby around..xD..

douglas: you should start balling again..if not the next time you ball with us your tummy would be overflowing..xP
chris should stop daoing and join us again la..zzz..

by right we should be mj-ing tmr..but suddenly mummy wants me to accompany my siblings and her to paya lebar to collect some free stuff..hmm..so why not..in the afternoon my cousins will be coming over..miss my baby COUSIN(leo, note the pronunciation..) so much..she has grown so much man..noti, but very fun to play with..envious that she can stay so carefree and stressless..zzz..

haven't confirmed a stable job yet..haix..waiting for reply to confirm tt full time admin position at buona vista..zzz..hmm..needa sleep early today..shall put aside all my worries aside first..good night..

~~get well soon baby..~ 

No comments: