Saturday, December 20, 2008

sianx.waiting.

i just had my first tuition session with my 2 new tutees today..frankly i tot the payout is quite low..but i'll just try my best to pull their grades up no matter wat..very sianx leh..i want to settle my job stability first to ensure a more stable income..i've sent quite alot of resumes waiting for those employers' replies but the result is quite bad..haix..needa go down to recruitexpress to seek for a part time temporary job..

zzz..starving now..

i've decided to work as a full time tutor for the time being and work part time in the day when my kids are in school in the mornings and afternoons..so sianx..can't seem to find any job yet..really can't wait to settle these irritating stuff..wanna get on with life..now the employment issue keeps bugging me sub-consciously..very sianx..haix..

can't wait for next wed to come..it's xmas eve..leo'll be booking out in the afternoon!!woots..xD..he called me ytd night to tell me tt he's sick, got flu, runny nose, sore throat and cough..poor boy..wanna sayang and takkare of him there at tekong..but tt's not possible yea..but was damn stunned when he told me just now tt he was doing self-training out of his own accord..i was in total disbelief and he was laughing at tt..really very shocked..cux tt lazy fat dear of mine didn't take any initiative at all to do any physical stuff when he was at home..he probably finally realised tt he gotta train up his little mice on his arms..xP..lol..wonder wat he'll do to me when he reads this..lol..

my next week's schedule will be quite packed..mon-interview in the afternoon at recruitexpress; tue-tuition for all 3 tutees starting from afternoon up till night; wed-afternoon out to fetch darling at pasir ris den DATE!; Xmas-whole day out with leo and family; friday-morning tuition for cheepeng and chianyee; sat and sun- ball and date..xD

tired gonna have supper and sleep early..can't always wake up at 12pm every noon..haha..

~~baby, i miss you..~~

No comments: