Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 1st stayover at gf's hse

Okay. I know I'm damn sua ku and deprived or what,
for not having stayed over at a girlfriend's house b4 for ladies night and htht.
But now that i have! Yay.
At least it's not like staying over with a group of girlfriends
who are hypocritical and make use of each other and gossipy and stuff.
I'm quite satisfied with my virgin stayover at Huishian's house!

Huishian is one super sweet and true friend.
Although she is Christian, she doesn't force me to listen to any preaching
or attempts to convert me back to Christianity.
Yet, the fact that she grew up in a sheltered Christian family background/environment
explains why her heart is so pure and kind.
Her presence really makes me feel v comfortable. :D
To add on, she's got a very cosy double-story unit in a hdb flat near my house.
She's not into materialistic luxury goods at all, same as me, hence we could clique better than others.
We love to save $, love variety, love exercising, love good and budget food.
I enjoy the simple things in life just like her.
But if only I'm as smart and disciplined as her to get over 4.smth for CAP every semester...... Lol.
Ok la, I'm aiming for it this coming semester!!!

Stayover was as usual simple and heartwarming. :D
Bought some chocogoodies and rented 3 dvds to watch overnight at her house.
Didn't rent like blockbuster sorta movies cos we've alrd watched most of them.
Sad to say, only 1 outta the 3 movies is above average.
Shan't disclose any movie title in case any bitch laughs at us. Bleah.

Slept at 4am after her personal bible session and
my 2 page studying of my stats textbook.
Lying in bed and chatting away with her until we doze off was pretty comfy and nice too.
Love how my first stayover at a true girlfriend's place turned out to be. :D


PICTURES TIME!

Super worth it mini chocogoodies and gummy choco. <3

So cute and yummy!

Mwahahah sinful snacking at night!
(after gyming in the day =X)

That's about it. Shall continue sorting out some admin stuff. :D:D

~ Can't wait to meet my babyboy tmr!! Miss you so much, bitch... :D ~

No comments: