Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LOVE FROM KAPLAN

Pweetty Vivien and I! (means i'm pwetty too hor)

Max and his love(ly assistant). :P

Cute Chuyun with Pretty Lazybones. LOL.


Erm. Cute Zixin?!?!? :P


Belle with Zixin's phoneeee.
And fatty max taking photos. :P


Mr Fatty pointing at nothing. LOL.

Yummeh like mad!!

Aww lovely photo! <3


My boss Shirley and I. Love that pencil case! <3


Me, V and Kaplan receptionists.


HR Candice!


Ok, can tell who this is from the fats. Hahah. :P


Lovely! <3
Chiobu!!

Many many chiobuuuu!

Zean! Looks like hippo from here la. LOL.

Deborah!!!

Chuchu!

Nancy!

Dionisyourmother! LOL.

Swweet Regina!

Zixin!!

Awww will miss you madly girl!! <3


Shirley!!


 I super love this photo.
Cosy max! <3

Heh. Always feel like gng up to visit yall
whenever i'm at Orchard Road. Heh.
Forget me not, <3 紫微

No comments: