Sunday, August 1, 2010

KAPLAN :)

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT KAPLAN PROFESSIONAL @ STARHUB CENTRE
AS A TEMPORARY ADMININSTRATION STAFF.

I feel very lucky to have been introduced into this office.
Glad to have known very very nice and funny people:

VIVIEN
BELLE
PHYLLIS
CHUYUN
MAX
ZIXIN

Above mentioned are my lunch buddies. :D

Ofkox i'll not forget my boss, SHIRLEY & big big boss REX;
My half-bosses, SIEW KIONG, EDWIN, NANCY.

I've been tweeting about work every single day.
Have been going home late these few days,
cos i had to go for tuitions on 2 wkday evenings and
for meetups with baby on another 2 wkday evenings.
I kinda miss those times i chionged home after work
to study for Psychology 1101E placement test.

Overall, I learnt a lot from working at Kaplan.
I learnt about self discipline, maybe abit more on mild politics?,
my organisational skills,  problem solving skills.

(i)
During work, I was most of the time expected to work independently
and very cautiously as I have a very meticulous and perfectionistic(in a positive note) boss.
Shirley has very positively influenced me in relations management,
as well as administraion management.
In fact, she made me like the working environment and don't loathe the job scope so badly.
I was made to do a wide variety of tasks for different bosses,
hence she exposed me to more learning opportunities. :D

(ii)
My most dreaded job was filing. Who loves filing pls.... Zzz.
However, this time, filing wasn't that dreadful either.
I had ready access to profiles of trainers of Kaplan.
Ofkox that's supposed to be very confidential or what,
but yeap I was quite amazed to notice the great leap from
super lousy grades to very impressive achievements later on in their academic paths.
Ok, so now, sorting names according to alphabetical order in my most dreaded task! ARGH MAX!

(iii)
I love hanging out with my lunch buddies!
They're the CREs of the office. VERY IMPT PPL okie!
Hahaha.. Our common interest is suaning MAX.
Max is one fat fat lil boy, 2 years older than me, who sits beside me
and irriates me and everyone else every single day.
I think that above description is enough to clarify what kinda character Max has.
Nonetheless, I'm thankful to have this lil fatty seated right beside me.
I used to think that he's one serious old man kind on my first day of work,
cus he was sooooo quiet and serious about work.
Guess my golden hair DID scare him, made him think i'm one chaoahlian,
who might slaughter him like a pig with a parang anytime. LOL.

Belle's like one big sister of everyone.
But she's got her cute and lil girlie side, with all the hellokitties on her working desk. Haha.

Phyllis is one chiobu sitting right opposite my table.
Another superb suan-er of Max Gian Peng.
Won't forget her "ShuT UP" duet with Max. Haha!

Chloe, not really my lunch buddy, but is one pretty tall and model like girl.
My twitter buddy. :D

Sherrie, a sexy mama, super havoc and has a cute character! :D

Chuyun. Super friendly girl whose age is nearest to ours.
Love chatting with her. :D

Zixin. Guy who entered Kaplan 1 day after me and had one character of his name
similar to mine. Hope he doesn't become Max II. LOL.

Deborah. Very angmoh girl with super stylomilo hairstyle
and not forgetting her expensive wig that she doesn't even wear. :D

Agnes. Super sweet seniorlike girl who gives goodie advices and
is good with Max-suaning too. Hahahahha..

Looks like Max occupied the bulk of my para on CREs,
can't help it, his mass is too big. Lol.

(iv)
This entire paragraph is dedicated to just VIVIEN.
She's one SUPER DUPER SWEET temp staff, my only true companion
throughout my working experience at Kaplan.
I'm glad that i always have her around to depend on,
laugh with, gossip with, complain to, talk nonsense to,
sign timesheet with, buy presents with and soooo onnnn..
Omg, will really miss that pretty and sweet girl.
Thank goodness there is msn and facebook and sms.
Technology saves this friendship man.
Can't wait for the right time to organise an outing with the KAPLAN gang. :D:D

Alright, time to sleep. Pictures will be up next entry. Stay tuned. :D

No comments: