Friday, August 13, 2010

1st professional photo shoot with baby

This is quite a belated entry.
Wanted to blog about this the day I brought these pretty photos back. :D

Wanna thank Serene Moo for recommending me this studio.
Super satisfied with the free makeup and hairdo done by i-forgot-her-name.
Having permed hair is quite fun actually. Haha. Bouncy.
Friendly and buffed photographer.
Leo and I nvr fail to laugh at the way he prompted us to pose
and the pic of him for display, with him pulling up his shirt, showing his abs. Lol.

Price was a killer tho. About 12$ per pic. Zomg.
It's worth it though. For my eye pleasure. Haha. :D

Ok as i'm super tired now
after a long day of school and tuition,
please enjoy the pics below. :D:D







Love this pic.



I look skinny here. LOL.







My face looks small and I have the angellic aura! <3

Looks like vampire here. Edward Ma! Hahaha. <3



Princess on the throne. :P

Supposed to look artistic. Not bad right?

Group pic with Lianne, Chao. :D

Time to study!

Kthxbye.

No comments: