Monday, May 24, 2010

Fucked up laptop

My damn HP Probook is only 1 year old and it's been giving me so much troubles.
I don't even use it like damn often or what. Pissing me off like mad. zzz..
I think it's my m1 mobile broadband that is problematic. haix~

Ok, i'll put up with this retarded machine for the time being.
Time to update about my life after a million years not updating.
By right, i'm supposed to sleep right now cuz i have work tmr.

First up,
I'm currently employed as an admin assistant at Kaplan located at Somerset @Starhub centre.
It's quite an interesting job, cuz my duty is to assist a personal assistant of a manager of Kaplan.
Mainly to call up course trainers for meetings and lesson scheduling, book classrooms for courses,
update on excel sheet about room booking & details, examination endorsement and the most-hated filing.
Lol. So far, these are things that i've learnt. x)
Looking forward to work tmr cuz Leo's mummy's good friend (the boss of my boss) is returning to work.
She was on holiday to HK with Leo's mummy on my first week of work.
I heard that she's a damn chio and havoc woman for her age.
My colleagues are all very positive about her. :)

Second,
Leo baby has been gone in Taiwan for 2 weeks alrd.
I've been coping quite well, cuz i'm damn occupied with loads of things.
Eg, baking, cooking, studying, working, exercising, taking care of my darling hammies.
It's a pity that Leo can't be around to witness his "granddaughters" growth.
Pizi and Maozi's babies grow damn fast.
Their birth date is the 3rd of May, 1 day after i got my BB.
They are 20 days old today exactly!
I shower them with LOVE every single day.
Take photos of them everyday to update Leo with pics when he returns 1 week later.

Third,
I love my BB like mad!
It discourages me to use my lappy and thus indirectly drives me to study.
And thus again, my studies progress is consistent and rather smooth. :)
Other than that, i get to update on twitter every now and then when ANYTHING pops up on my mind.
I'm enjoying it because in the past, i usually feel very wasted for forgetting important things
which i intended to update on my blog. So catch me on twitter k!?
Will try to persuade my boy to get a bb and twitter account soon. :)

Fourth,
I'm totally very very extremely super broke last week.
And i'm glad i've got nice friends like Medalene and Samantha for being there for me,
helping me out in times of crisis(for me).
Really thank you darlings for being understanding and supportive. :)
Your daily companionship is highly appreciated because life will be different
without you babes and without Leonard.
I'm glad i found true friendships.

Ok I'm gonna catch some slp now cos'
I needa wake up at damn 6.30am tmr and every other working day.
Nighty nights. :D

No comments: