Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog

I think i'll start blogging everyday again.
I wanna record what i did everyday, these days Leo isn't around.
I see clearly for myself that Leo is someone i confide alot in.


Life now sucks.

I haven't gotten myself a job. (Going for interview tomorrow though)

I haven't started on my PL1101 revision even though i promised to start studying once Leo flies to Taiwan.

I lost my voice completely this morning.

I am very very broke now. (and jobless still)

I started getting itchy red rashes all over my body after drinking luohanguo with cough powder.
(I'm suspecting its the cough powder..)


Feel damn slack these days. Zzz..
Lazy to look for job anymore.
Lazy to search for tuition assignments anymore also.
Just like to spend my time meaninglessly in front of the laptop.

I PROMISE NOT TO SWITCH ON MY LAPTOP TMR UNTIL NIGHT TIME!

Seriously need to kickstart my momentum again!!!


Things to "look forward" to tmr:

Wake up at 8am tmr.
Do my laundry for REAL!!
Pack my wardrobe for REAL too!!
Pack my messy table.
Put my laptop away from and my Psychology textbook on my table!!


Things to really look forward to:

Tmr
- Cook for family again! x)
- Job interview.
- Exercise maybe??

Wed
- Hopefully start work
- Tuition pay!
- 1st baking session with Sammy.. xDD


Recap of my past few days:

Saturday
- Ran from Jurong West to Clementi for the first time

Sunday
- Cooked steamed egg, lady's fingers and Cereal Tofu Prawn for family
- Sushi Tei with Leo's mummy x)

Monday
- Got a job interview appointment
- Lost my voice
- Itchy rashes (zzz)




Okie dok! Time to sleep finally!

~Baby, 3rd day without you is torturous!~

No comments: