Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dedicated to Leobaby.

Dear Leonard Ma,

It's been 2 years + 1 month.
Sometimes, i still find it hard to believe that I've been tgt with a guy i used to hate so much.
Must say, both of us were childish then.
You are still childish, but well, no choice, i will love you no matter what. :P

Today is no special day. A lonely one though.
I've got friends and colleagues all around,
yet my heart feels empty without your presence in Singapore.

Hmm.. As quoted from my blog,
"The reason why it hurts so much to be apart is because our hearts are connected,"
how true it is.
Maybe I should modify it,
"The reason why it hurts so much to be apart is because our heart is connected." :D

This is the first time we've been apart in two different countries.
I'm surprised how well I've coped and learned to be independent.
Yet, I realise life without you is rather dull.
Yes, I do have gatherings and outings with friends.
But none of them can be compared to our moments spent tgt.

Now I know what colours in life really mean.
You're my source of colours, all types of colours.
Different colours to represent our different experiences.
We've gone through so much,
underwent so many different new things together.
All these make both of us really inseparable,
even though you've broken my heart umpteen times.
We learn through our mistakes, and learn what's sacrifice.
Having put in so much effort from both of us,
I have to say this relationship is hard-earned.
Which relationship isn't?

Not really nice to share very very mushy things here.
But i just wanna share this,
yesterday morning, while listening to "Officially Missing You" by Janice and Sonia,
my eyes were filled with really warm tears.
Ofkox i didn't cry, I managed to control the strong urge to cry.

This feeling of temporarily losing your presence is bad. Very very bad.
What i want now is just you.
I just can't fully describe all my feelings for you.
But I know you can feel it. With that heart that belongs to me now.

I love you.

:'( I'm officially missing you~

Endless love,
Ziwei

No comments: