Saturday, July 25, 2009

this is SATISFACTION.. xD

i think gyming is the BEST activity to do EVER!
firstly, its cheap..
secondly, it's satisfying for determined ppl like me to slim down!
thirdly, i getta bond with my gym buddies..(most of e time, my dear fiance)
forthly, there may be many hunks around..(ok, Leo is e cutest hunk!xP)
fifthly, i get to choose e muscles/workout machines to exercise..
sixthly, i get so tired by e end of the day and will not suffer from any kinda insomnia..x)
lastly, you wait and see my HOTBOD in bikini real soon..xP(i wish..)

today meda and i had our first gym session..x))
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the abdominary machine da MOST!!
ran 3.6k in total..(paiseh not at 1 go..xP)
did different machines to tone up my
arms, abs, thighs, calves and build up stamina..
ENJOYing acute muscleaches all over me now..mwahaha..
i declare gyming my 3rd/4th fav activity following,
1)any moment with baby
2)singing
3)basketball/GYM!!!!!
hmm..it's kinda addictive..meda thinks so too..x)

aft our 2-hour gym session today,
we headed for somewhere quite sinful for lunch..
went kpool at safra jurong, mad expensive..x(
and i quickly chionged home to get ready for
TUITION MARATHON again..
wasn't exactly smelly(thx to my fruitty deodorant),
but eyes were damn dry and uncomfortable(due to contacts)
++ heavy eyelids..super tired..(but here i am blogging, i dunno why)

oh yeap!!i'm loaded with money now..mwahahah..xP
but gonna save up..can't keep spending, ziwei!!!!
tmr gonna have tuition with WanTing at 9.30 at my place..
aft which will dress up abit for singing lesson(to leave good impression)..
100+++bucks flying awayy...hehx....
another gym session with baby aft lesson..
+++another stayover at baby's place for my long-waited 15thmonthnvsry..<3

~YES LEONARD, YOU PROMISED A MEMORABLE MTHNVSARY K?!
MWACKX..XDDD~~

sunday will be date out with baby..
yeap and this time round dinner is my treat..xP
on the other hand, will be missing dinner with zaizai b4 chalet..
but i gotta chiong home/back to leo's place to
collect stuff for my much-anticipated SPORTSCAMP2!!
i'm so looking forward to it!!miss all the fun with zaizai!xDD

okays..meaning this weekend i'm left with no time for family..x(
and alot of rushing here and there..haix.....+huge expenditure..
I MUST WORK CONSCIENTIOUSLY HARD!!!
yet, nxt week will be another hectic week too..
needa squeeze everything

(i. tuitions, ii. dates, iii. fass talk
iv. registration, v. guarantor confirmation
vi. gym/mayb kbox with girlfriends)

into mere 6days(excluding SC2 on Mon)

its really quite packed..hehx..
i'm a bz girl..i want a manager to organise my bzbz schedule!!!

now at 1.27am, i'm gonna pack my bags for stayover and SC2..
hehx..mixed feelings.........................................


GOODNITEX, MWACKX..XDDDDD

ps: i'm gonna have a sixth student whom i dun charge..
in exchange for a free+experienced tutor for my brother..
INSANITY~

No comments: