Friday, July 10, 2009

CONFUSION..zzz..

i'm so damn confused now..
so hungry too..
haven't eaten anything e moment i woke up!
so many things to do!!!!

1)print out forms to fill for prereg
-application form for tuition grant
-form for release of liability

2)print out forms for fass oweek
-reg form
-travel declaration

3)call office of fa

4)apply for cpf edu scheme
-need mummy to be around!

Money to prep:
1)160~xD
2)20~oweek
3)50++~med checkup
===230+++

x((..broke and poor and very sadded..

so darn bz man..
omg uni reg is such a pain..
xb troublesome..zzz..

upcoming::
(i)medical checkup
(ii)zaizai outing
(iii)pubbing with meda
(iv)first singing class
(v)15th month anniversary
(vi)o week
~~more to come..not planned yet tho..

on the lighter note,
an epiphany came to me recently..
there're many things, mostly given to me by God,
tt make me really fortunate and blessed..
xDD..

another realisation,
my memory is killing me!
i know it's cuz there're suddenly so many things to settle!
i spend my time in frt of the com for nothing..
not doing anything useful and concrete when
i could've spent my time more wisely!!
argh....

tightly scheduled tuition is suffocating me too..
haix..i realise, i NEED to let go of some kids..
gotta do some brainstorming on who to keep and who to let go..x(

anyway i just called office of fa,
wat the hell, the woman told me my form's not even processed yet..
need send extra email to REMIND them..
wapiang..sianx sianx..but luckily i made the call la..hehx..

okok..gonna be bzbzbzbzbzbz...

~~miss you many many darling..~~

No comments: