Monday, July 6, 2009

kena'd H1N1..

suspect i kena'd it alrd..
showing 5main symptoms..x((
body immunity still strong..
cuz within one day,
my fever has subsided from 37.9 to 37.0..
most likely i'll defeat this virus okie!x))
miss leo like madly..

haix..today darling went for some racing event,
took many photos with cars and hot racegirls without me..
zzz..giving him some guys' world..
i'm also mixing real well with my girlfriends from SC..xD..
glad that we're starting to find the balance btwn
our respective girlfriends and boyfriends..
less sticky to each other is a good sign..x))

still, everytime we enjoy hearing each other's voices..
still, everytime we talk, he assures me of his promises..
still, we're both serious abt spending the rest of our lives tgt..
still, we're connected by indescribable telepathy..
still, it hurts so much to be apart any second..x(

anyway, hasn't been blogging much about us
cuz of the freaking excellent Sportscamp..
but my love for leonard is neverdying and
still ever burning so strongly..x)..
DARLING,
I REALLY NEED YOU EXTREMELY MUCH..X((

okok..enuf of uncontrollable mushiness..
gotta know tt one guy from SC just kitkat-ed with his gf..
inevitably felt sad for him..
for my previous breakups,
i relied on songs, chinese songs only,
to console myself and recover my shattered heart..
it's a gentler way of relieving that PAIN..
seriously, if you've broken up w some1 you're deeply in love,
you'll understand that excruciating PAIN..
anw, hope those heartbroken souls rejuvenate speedy!
life's like this..and:

道别是为延续回忆永恒的华丽~~
-TheMoment by StefSun

this line doesn't matter to me anymore..
but still it helped me loads in da pasts..

still not in the mood to update about sports camp..
I'M WAITING FOR ALL PICS UP..
**hints hints..xP**

okok..gotta rest early..
nitey healthy nitex everyone..

~~shugar honey chocolatey kisses to you..
mweck mweck mweck..xP~~

No comments: