Saturday, July 4, 2009

H1N1..x(

gotta update abt my OG's condition of H1N1..
there're currently 2 confirm cases in zaizai..
more than half of the OG running a temp..
i'm having slight dry cough and headache..
but still strong, not down with fever..

i feel quite helpless and worried for my family and i and leo..
it sucks to stay home whole day in front of the com..
i hope my entire og recovers soon so tt
we can have more insane and high outings..
i also wanna meet my babies so much, leo and kilo..

anyway, photos of zaizai @ sportscamp09 are out!
jasper, my "tanguo", wrote an "inspiring" note
and made a sportscamp tribute video to sportscampers..xD
very youxin sia..x))..as in i totally like them..xDD

gonna bathe now..continue with further updates
and maybe more about sportscamp later tonight..

~~darling i wanna quacklabear you now..x((~~~

No comments: