Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i believe in luck sometimes..

i could have gone to work today..
really intended to go to work today..
wanna make up for the income losses of last wk..
yet, i woke up with a big red left sore eye this morning at 6am..
even earlier than the time i normally wake up for work at 6.40am..
i was super energetic for the nxt two hours,
talking to leo, kajiaoing my sister, listening to grandma's complaints..

den i fell aslp again, hoping tt my sore eye goes away in the afternoon
so tt maybe i get to get out of the house, for kbox or some sort..
the 3-hour-slumber proved my belief wrong,
tt slp can't work wonders anymore..
however, in this 3 hours of slp, i had 3 weird dreams..
really really weird..
was talking to leo on the phone just now,
he tot i am weird too..haha..
not gng to mention the dreams in details..
but yeaa i'm so gonna take up psychology in university
(if my results this friday can make me smile)
wanna learn how to decipher dreams
(tho its not my utmost reason)..

oh yea..
i just soft-rebonded my hair ytd..
i tot it'll look natural to soft-rebond..
but it's still very very straight..zzz..
but i think i look better with it
compared to my golden lion mane b4..

haix..i gotta fast for one week..
cannot eat seafood, prawns, cuttlefish, eggs and
can't take cold drinks for a the nxt 4-5days..
to prevent infection..
damn sianx..
leo have been very strict on me..
can't drink ice milo,
can't eat ben&jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream..
zzz..its a torture leh..haix..

now i'm stuck at home..
can't report to work,
can't eat anything i like,
can't go out since all my friends are not free..
now i'm blogging this relatively long entry,
i dunno wat for..
just plain boredom..
why is my life so boring at this point of time..
i'm debatably looking forward to uni life..
wanna know more friends..

i know i have serious character problem..
probably its the prob of having too much opinions and attitude..
i don't really have close friends..
some potential close friends are not really who i expect them to be..
i find myself pitiable..
probably because i expect my outgoing extrovertic character
to bring me true friends..
i'm wrong..
some ppl envy ppl with strong relationships..
but i envy ppl who have true best friend(s)..
i learn tt i gotta gain some precious things
at the expense of other valuable ones..
but no matter wat,
i'm glad tt i have leonard ma..
i have everything actually..

just realise my above para is ironic..
paradox of the world..

i gonna have my lunch now..
jioing ppl to go kbox at the same time..
zzz..

~i caught me smiling to myself just now<3,>
den i realised i was thinking of you..xD~

No comments: