Saturday, February 28, 2009

xD..

i just wanna say a very big thank you to those friends who've been concerned for me during my most difficult times..for those friends whom i don't really know very well, but still encouraged me to be strong, i also appreciate ur love and care alot..tho few words of encouragement may not be significant to others, but all of them, every single one of them mean alot alot to me..xD..altho i only underwent a small op, it's still my first op..sorry if i worry u guys about my condition if i made it exaggerated..i really tot it was very serious..just tt i was super emo those times..hate to have my health to be in tt state then..tt's why din't write/talk much abt it..so don't worry man..xD..

i'm all well and jumping and kicking again..lol..to make it clear so tt ppl don't misunderstand or read too much into my words: there were just some harmless things tt grew in some female organ..din't talk and don't plan to talk much in details abt it to anyone cuz i think such disease/illness is personal..don't like to mention and be reminded tt i've unhealthy body history..so i won't bring this topic up again..so my dear friends, don't worry abt me..i can go out and have outings with u guys alrd..

THANK YOU LOVELIES..XD..

I hereby wanna thank these closer friends personally..for their encouragement and mental support..medalene, xuewei, xiuru, vanessa, tessa, beiru, zhihan, chunyi, ray..oh yea and suhua, ngee hwee and suwan for making me feel tt the world is not really becoming dull and selfish cuz tho u guys ain't really close to me at all but still cared for me during my down times..

more importantly, i wanna thank God for blessing me with my very supportive and thoughtful family and family-members-to-be..xP..i'm really lucky to have my mummy, li, jun, leo and leo's mum to listen to my complaints abt discomfort and pain..

now that things are fine again..moving on again..i'll ensure tt i protect my health and body better than b4..hopefully such an illness won't look me up again..

now this is specially for my baby boyfriend, leon..
baby..really thank you for staying by my side this wknd..
i really have faith in our relationship aft i've 'survived' this 'crisis' rather literally painlessly with ur overwhleming support..i know there'll still be more challenges ahead during the upcoming different stages of our lives..like ur remaining 1 yr and 9months more of ns, when i enter uni, when u enter uni, when i enter the real working society and subsequently when u do..altho my mum always reminds me that everything is possible, and i don't deny, right now and forever, i'll only wanna hold on tight to this love with you..i'm personally certain tt even after this honeymoon year, our love will still burn strongly, if not stronger..this is the first time both of us are so serious into our other half..and tt our families get along really well..shortcoming is tt we're still not tt mature to be independent and strong-minded adults, so lets learn from mistakes, parents, friends, family and each other while we walk this tedious but enjoyable path of reality and life together..feel as tho i'm writing a short GP/History essay alrd..lol..but overall, i wanna say: when i love you baby, all my saved-up wishes start coming true..MWACKX!!

gonna rest and have dinner alrd..feel free to contact me for outings this coming week!i'm not gng to work!look forward to release of A level results..

~Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow..<3~


No comments: