Sunday, March 29, 2009

contented..improvement..maturing..

went for movie with leo today..
confession of a shopaholic really nice man!
got a present for my tutee
for earning 10stars for doing well
in e test pps i gave her..
still wondering wat to get for xw..
will be out for date with 4g girlfriends
on wed aprils fool..
anw today's ad1 gathering failed again..
should have expected..
the whole class is like a mess of sand..
and i'm so totally detached from it..
would prefer the first 3 month 1ad1 in 2007..
haix..miss them..
aveil, karina, zu'er?, junyang, mao..
at least there are more high ppl..
but too bad..this is reality..

went for senior-junior uni networking sesssion
at clarke quay ytd..
only reached home abt 12..
i felt lonely at first..
tessa couldn't come with me..x(
but i actually gained alot from it..
as in the experience, information and new friends made..
huili and jitsy..chiyu, jessica and yuting..
talked the most to huili..
she's 24, yet she gives ppl a v young feeling..xD..
she looked super extrovert but she confessed tt she's intro..
haha..she couldn't believe tt i'm a super extrovert tho..
haha..interesting senior..xD..
jitsy looks quite quiet..
but she's very caring and warm..xD..
a year 4 psychology senior..
she was touched by my reason for wanting to enter psyc
and really hope to get my good news..
the other 3 are freshmen who accompanied
the supposedly lonely ger..
very cute group of gers..lol..
hope tt jessica entered nus fass too..
den maybe we could be gd friends..
haha..realised tt she's rather extroverted tho..xD..
i really would like to thank
minghan & huimin for taking care of me ytd..
it was seniors who can help me most tho..
minghan also told me smth
which urged me to put on my thinking cap..
he told me,
besides worring abt ur bf, think abt wat u want in life..

hmm..this is smth which i know yet unsure..
i wanna study hard in uni,
do well in exams
and hopefully can get scholarship to go overseas to study masters..
really wanna become a clinical psychologist to help ppl..
psychology is not my first choice but my only choice..
the story behind is actually the two clinical cases at home..
it totally hurts to see ur loved ones suffer from stress,
yet u dunno how to help..
i want to help ppl..
and allow the loved ones to be freed from such excruciating pain..
not really physical but emotional,
which is many times more painful..
heartache..i experienced it many many times..
guess everyone does..

other than career,
i wanna start a family w leo
only aft i've earned and saved a decent amount of money
with surplus..
i don't want my kids to suffer financially like me..
will not spoil them tho..
want them to learn from experience, pain and mature..
these are wat tt spur me to be a strong ger..
tho emo, i believe i'm quite and independent
strong minded ger..xD..
tt's the reason why my bros call me manly..
haha..

nxt, baby i wanna let u know tt
you're too important to me also..
no matter wat happens, happy or sad,
do just come to me and vent all ur emotions..
not anger but either happiness or sorrow..
for shared happiness is double joy, and
while shared sadness is half the sorrow..
disclose everything to me..
just like i've told u every single part of my mind..
cliche here, but you're truly nvr alone..
anywhere you may be, i'm there..always there..
love you forever..
mwackx..~~xD


No comments: