Sunday, March 8, 2009

my very boring but heartfelt thoughts..

i only blog when i feel really bored..
now i really am..
i'm quite sianx of my A level results..
could have scored better for Math..
it would then not make my result slip so ugly..
but i unexpectedly got an A for the subject
tt i din't study too hard for,
and most disliked among the rest..
leo did super well for his A's this time..
nearly got straight As..4 pretty distinctions..
like 2/3rd of the class..
some of my classmates did really well too..
some did expectedly average, others did unexpectedly bad..
no matter wat, i wish all my friends,
all the best in their future path, studies and career..
everyone will end up heading for different directions,
not the same as pri sch, sec sch and jc..
i can no longer follow the flow..
i'll be making this decision of my life
tt brings me to whoever i'll be 10yrs, 20yrs later..
working life is only abt 5yrs away..
our exact working life is abt a period of 20-30 years
in the pursuit of all the different things
each and everyone of us yearn for..

i yearn to become a psychiatrist or a psychologist..
frankly i dunno if i'm really up to this job..
yet i know tt i just have this indescribable but deep
interest and passion
towards this field of career..
really wanna excel in this field..

i've always been interested in how ppl think and respond
ever since i dunno when..
it's like subconsciously
always thinking abt how different human brains work..
how to influence ppl to think certain way..
how to strengthen somebody's mindset..
what everybody going thru different things
require and need the most at their very crucial moment..
i'm a very 'personal' kinda person..
as in not really those 'political sci'/'society' kind of person
who thinks of the big picture,
who thinks of how the society respond as one unit,
or the outcome when different parts of the society
respond in different manner..

so hereby i sorta conclude tt psychology is the one for me..
i've also been thinking of other possibilities
if i'm not eligible to enter this course..
when ppl ask me abt my alternatives,
i always have nothing to say..
i will not deliberately think abt it..
yet, at the back of my mind,
i kinda know wat else i can do for my future..

i could become a musician..
i can choose to continue to further and sharpen my skills for erhu/gaohu
and attain higher grades/even diploma
to be eligible to enter a professional orchestra..
i noe i'm blessed with a sharper sensitivity, deeper passion
and stronger learning ability for music..
i hope i can further my skills in this field
no matter what career i commit myself into in the future..
yet, i know all these can only be fulfilled in reality
when i have the financial ability in the first place,
to be able to support myself without burdening my family anymore,
after settling all my debts and having all the time to devote to the things i love..
oh yea, i read tt striking a balance
btwn career and family and friends is super duper important
to attain an enjoyable and relatively better life..

i was also considering part time jobs
btwn a small biz and even writing..
i have a little bit bit of talent in designs and arts..
was thinking of making simple but
creative and attractive products for sales..
maybe online or just a small shop..
all these can earn me a little bit bit more of money..
was in the publicity committee in rv student council..
the experience there probably gave me some idea how marketing
and advertising can be done..
capital and budget are important elements to consider in biz also..

on the other hand,
i also realised my interest for penning down my thoughts and my life,
after i started this blog..
i noticed i can write alot alot alot of crap..
all these crap can be converted into meaningful and deep words
if i'm able to further my language and mature my tots more..
i enjoy reading and thinking thru non-fiction articles and reviews..
partially, it's because i love to explore ppl's mind,
now tt i'm starting with mine..xD..

however, i rmb comments and opinions
from friends like beiru and xiuru,
stating their strong feeling tt
i won't be able to make a good psychologist/counsellor..
i've always had this prob of being too emotional..
i had very bad problem controlling my temper and emotions..
i cry and lose my temper very easily..
i truly agree to their views..
but i believe all these can be improved on
with very strong determination and perseverance..
sound very cliche yea?but who can disagree with it?
it's easier said than done i know..
but after overcoming some of my shortcomings in basketball,
i really believe that such emotional odds can be conquered,
mainly with the abovementioned qualities..

now, back to present..
i can officially stop fasting on seafood and egg alrd!xD
will be joining my colleagues at work on monday..
taking leave on tue for my darling's POP ceremony..
really wanna stand up strong again to face reality
as an independent individual..
gonna continue to be hardworking at work and impress my superiors again..

miss that feeling of being a strong-minded ger..
jiayou ziwei!
jiayou darling leonard for the remaining 1.75years of ns!!

~Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..~

~Love you baby with our connected heart and soul..<3~

No comments: