Thursday, February 5, 2009

tired..again..

don't really feel like blogging..but since, i'm here......

i just cooked some egg for breakfast tmr..add mayo it..it's gonna be fattening but nice..it's my first time cooking mayo egg actually..lol..successful tho..

here again, i wanna talk abt work..i revolve around work, tuition and forever looking forward to fridays and weekends now..finished all my workload today in the morning..helped jourdan, my superior, do some filing, which i dreaded most..after tt was slacking, cleaning my lockers, table and planning my expenditure for the nxt two weeks after getting my pay..after tt, i asked for 'trouble' myself, requesting for more tasks to be distributed to me..den, jourdan gave me one huge stack of A3 sized data for me to key..zzz...how smart right..anw i think jourdan's got nice voice..xP..random..he gave me a gentlemanly feeling but he's actually quite merciless..as in don't get me wrong, baby..haha..he's alrd a married Indonesian man in his 30s..feel tt he's one of the nicest colleagues there..the other one is josephine..another married lady who looks under-aged..sigh..

anw b4 i sign off, wanna talk abt an article on wobao i read today..almost every page has an article on the global malaise nowadays..yet, this very casual but talented freelance writer caught my attention with her article..talking abt some undiscovered and unnoticed advantages brought to families' and ppl's lives by this economic downturn..don't really rmb her name, but she mentioned how this crisis has brought family members closer and allowed ppl to raise their awareness of how enjoyable it is to just simply spend precious moments with their family tgt..she also mentioned, such an economy ushers in the era where ppl should start to divert their attention towards seeking for the other 5Cs, maybe compassion, charity, confidence, contentment and celebration, rather than condo, cash, career, car, country club..indeed very true..i was touched by this article..not really good at describing how well she wrote it but yea just totally agree with her..hmm..i grow up le..i realise..starting to have more opinions towards global affairs le..even enjoy reading newspapers in the morning..lol..things will change tho..better, probably..xD..

i miss leo so much..gotta kun soon le..looking forward to weekend as usual..gonna gym, swim, ball and maybe pool..will do a few hundred situps and krunches b4 slping..love you baby..

No comments: