Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today.

Just spent the whole afternoon doing admin work.
Finally it's time for some rest. Heh.
Pictures time. :)

@ MosBurger, Cityvibe with Leobaby.
Notice my newly dyed and highlighted hair?
Reddish brown is ok, but
IT FUCKING FADED BROWN NOWWWW!
Gonna complain like siao tmr! zzz...

Woke up at 6am for rare breakfast with family.
Prata! It sucked that day tho.

XLB for lunch. Only xlb from Crystal Jade is edible.
Other restaurants' suck big time! Like this long below.

At some China shop for lunch.
Fried rice, satay kebab, egg tomato soup.
Not bad la. Super oily and unhealthy tho. Zzz.

My current nail colour naoooo. :)
Say Good job ziwei!
 Toe colour! Supposed to be brownish purple!
Bad lighting. Goes well with my sandals tho. :)

Hohohohhohoho! My beautiful assets! <3
Pink carebear from Sammy,
Hello Kitty jewellery box from Gmarket,
Hello Kitty from Comics connection,
Hello Kitty lamp from Best Denki,
My Melody mouse + HK mousepad from Trendy Hub, 313 Orchard,
Hello Kitty nail clipper from momma,
Hello Kitty multicoloured pen from JP HK shop,
Hello Kitty pencil case from Shirley, my ex boss from Kaplan!
Nail Polish from Elianto! Not bad leh, the quality. :)

Pretty Precious Moments weekly organizer from NUS Coop <3

Funny pics Leo came across online. Hehehe.

-_-'"

LOLOLOLOLOL. Fuck!

Had CCA just now.
Got allocated a sexy song for mini concert.
Happy max. :)
But it means another commitment. Hmmm.
Love my duet partner.
I dun havta headache thinking about dance choreography alrd,
cos my partner is damn sao dancer! She's cute. :))

Anyway, my concert falls on the 30th of Oct in NUS.
Saturday, evening time.
Venue to be confirmed.
All of us, seniors and juniors are working hard for this small concert.
So come support if you're a friend okie!
Looking forward.

Today is unproductive in terms of academic work.
I'm gonna slp soon.
Tired. :/

Going Johor on Sun with Lianne and Chao. :DDD
Will return with many pics. :))

Nighty nights.....

No comments: