Friday, October 8, 2010

Fb-less.

Hey there! I'm back again.
It's been awhile since i last blogged about 2 weeks + ago.
I'll say there are not many interesting things than happened during this period of time.
Much of studying and spending time with leobaby
cos he's more or less clearing leaves while ord approaches.
I havent really been exercising. Guilty.
Gaining alot of weight, to leo's pleasure unfortunately. Heh.
Stupid baby always laughing at my fats. zzz.

The beginning of October was a depressing one.
I wished "RIP" 3 times in 2 days.
First time i've ever felt death so real and so close to me.
I mean the grief of hearing of such a news. Haix.
Shan't elaborate on it much, just some simple words:
I'm very greatly impacted by it, i learn a lesson from your lesson. RIP

Anw, i just got Leo to change my password for fb
so that i cannot access to it via the laptop or my blackberry.
So far so good. I know it isn't tackling the root cause of my distraction
but it serves as a good method to deviate away from spending too much time on the com.
My root problem is in fact self-discipline.
Difficult to develop good habits when you're so customed to old comfy ways of doing things leh.
Heh. Nvm la, at least i took actions to improve my focus on studying.
See how much I want my Aces or nt! Really want them badly badly badly.

Oh yea, ytd went window-shopping with parents and sister at Chinatown.
I miss that feeling. the really close feelings like when both of us were still young b4 jun was born.
I miss being small and naive. :( Heartsinnocence.
Wells, no problem being old now la. I enjoy school life actually even tho its tough and tiring.
I enjoy what im studying now. <3
Anw ytd i bought like 10 bottles of nail polish! *gasps gasps***
I nvr do my nails like Lianne, mandy and sammy.
Like some chor lorh za bor who plays bball and exercises and
doesn't know how to take care of my nails. Hmm.
Sudden urge to wanna invest in beautifying my nails. hehe.
Current mani colour: Thistle (Baby purplish pink)
Current pedi colour: Light coral (Dark dirty purple)
They complement each other! <3<3

Psst, i spent a lifetime getting them near perfect. Zzz.
Not bad la, my first attempt doing complete mani and pedi by myself.
At the expense of working/studying time though.
But i managed to finish what I wanted to do today, so today's a good day.
Leo's in camp, today is just me, myself and i. heartspersonaltime. :)
Heartstimewithleoevenmore Heheheh. <3

Imma slp nowwwwww! 3.30am. CCA tmr. Can't wait. :D

No comments: