Saturday, October 23, 2010

HELLO

Hello, I'm back for awhile.
Blogging here because I'm bored. Hehe.
So happy that I earned 95 bucks frm selling preloved stuff in less than a week. :D
I've 4 more pieces to clear. :D
I must say i've invested some time in it every single day.
Thank God that I manage to clear most of my goodies.
Means that my taste for clothes not bad la. Hehe. ;)
Credits to Lianne Chia who introduced me into this,
gave me some tips and bought a dress from me.
THANKS SO MUCH DEAR. :D
School life is hectic.
Got back an assignment 15% C+.
I hope there's still chance that I can get at least a B or B+ for this mod. :(
Going for a 1 to 1 consultation with lecturer on Tue.
I'm really determined but I have huge inertia to put in my 100%
due to distractions and sales of old clothings. Heh.
Busy with mini concert which falls on
4th November, Thursday, the day b4 Deepavali.
Come support okiedokie!!!! :)
Gonna do abit of work now now now.
Nights. :D

No comments: