Monday, November 9, 2009

LaoWan's Bday lunch..

Finally blogging again..
Wanted to blog ytd but was too shagged
from a day of rushing and gyming..

Ytd had lunch with wanyi, whose bday fell on last Friday..
Obviously he was spending this precious day with his wife..
Hence, we postponed his bday lunch to Sunday..
We went to Iluma at Bugis for Empire state!!
Food was superb and HUGE..
I'm not joking..Literally HUGE!!!

Pictures speak louder than words..xD


Our fav LaoWan happily seated at Empire State


Present presentation..


THANK YOU SIR!!


Eagerly tearing the wrapper Wensi spent quite a sum on..


Laptop cooling pad..
which he claimed he alrd has..LOL..



Sianed..
but went ahead with ordering the FOOD!!!finally....


Jonathan looking retarded..
Note: I din't replace "looking" with "acting".. 


 This is what was shown on the menu..
Actual size!!!


Seriously, please look at the size of the burger..
It's super enormous, 4X the size of MegaMacs..


Preparing to DIG IN...


Photographer's turn to pose with the burger!!


This is what I ordered..
Empire State's mushrooms pizza is super CHEESY..xDD


Half-eaten..
Much loved..xD


Almost done!
But they gave up... 


 Looking really cui and VERY FULL..
Lousy leh...LOL...


That's my boy, trying to look dead..
  

He's just so cute..
We din't decide beforehand to show the same expression..<33


 Naughty(left) and hottie(right)..xP

Wanted to go for pool..
Yet, LaoWan wanted to meet his wife..
Hence, way home!!!


 Bored on the bus..
Gonna be addicted to camwhoring..xP


 Kiss Kiss....MWACKX...


 I like this photo..
VERY CUTE..xDDD

Sometimes i can't tahan myself..
My clumsiness and inba-ism..
I tripped and fell on the slope of Moonbeam walk,
the road that leads to leo's place after lunch with Wanyi..
Not that kinda serious fall, but now i've got
ugly abrasions on my knee and foot yet again..
Haven't had new injuries for a damn long time
since I stopped bballing due to other activities..

Gymed despite my minor injuries..
It's the third time of the week that I gymed..
So enjoying the mucleaches now..xDD

I am getting more confident than before
that my future is Leonard Ma..xDD
MWACKX~~

Gng for theatre practise now..
Will update tonight about my new tuition today..xD

LOVES....

No comments: