Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BOOMZ!!! I'M BACK!!!

Had been super duper bz with school..
all the BLOODY assignments to follow and chiong..
and i BLOODY forgot one damn GEM module assignment deadline..
got my tutor super pissed with me..x((..wells, it's over..

As tho, my bad luck hasn't reached the bottom pit,
i was down with hand, foot and mouth disease for a week..
quarantined from school for 3 days..
caused my theatre group to skip wk of performance for my sake..x(
it's also a torture to be unable to blog..
i shouldn't make such promises on the blog anymore!!
had been relying on fb and twitter shoutouts..
to vent my emotions and thoughts..
anw, there're a number of interesting events
and happenings which took place while
i was quarantined from blogging and the world..xP
1)
i got my darling to get me a PINK SAMSUNG PIXON!!
it's super nice..tho it's bulky..xD
i'd rather that cux of it's convenient 8MP camera..xD
i won't have to get a camera for myself..xP
love it to da core manz..xDDD..
thanks baby for always giving in to me..
you're much loved by the weird and crazy me!!
mwahahah..xP..MWACKX!!!
It doesn't look super chio to you, but its ultimate chio and sizzling to me!!xDD
THANKS AGAIN DARLING!!! love seeing it every single day of my life..time to give it a name..xDD

2)
Had Mini Concert..
sang tiantianyeye by FIR with Yuze..
he's one of the best friends i have in voices..xDD
he worked really hard for it..
very touched by it..xDD
received much comments on my performance..
will censor some comments and reveal some..
cuz some of yall nvr turn up tho promised!!bleah!!!
love andy, mingjie, michelle and guanzhong!!
for turning up to support and take photos with me..mwahaha..
Comments:
powerful strong vocals
not confident enough
i'll work on these as well as my stage directions!!
and chemistry with any partner during Emerge!
Yanjia's performance with Kendrick was BOOMZ!
JiaQing's with Haoran was BOOMZ!
Bad Boys was BOOMZ!!
Camwhore session was BOOMZ!!
Presidents and Vice, esp Marcus, were BOOMZ!!!
Andy, Mingjie, Michelle, Gary, Leonard were BOOMZAAA..hahah..
CHIKO AND HAMBURGAR were BOOOMMBBOOOMMZZZ...
thanks everyone for making that night so magical for me..xDD
okk..i'm gng mad with boomzing..hahaha..
but yeap..
I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO EMERGE!!!
FRIENDS DO COME AND SUPPORT..
IT'S NXT MARCH!!!
ps: Too lazy to upload photos; blogger suckx..
3)
HALLOWEENZ WAS SO LIKE... BOOMZ...
lol..it's the photo album leo named for photos
that we took at Zouk..music sucks..
but camwhore was fun!!xDD
I shall let the photos do the talkingz!!xDD
(anw i'm nvr good at captions)
L~Lovey dovey couplish photo
~My fb display pic!
~The coolest pilot and stewardess in
the universe..xD
~The night was bunnified!xD
~Animal farm with my fellow
cute animals!!
~This is confirm
one of my fav photo!
ZIWEI GEGE!!!
~Another kawaii one!
~My lips like orange~Lips like orange...
~Warming up for wedding photo shoot!xP

Naughty bunny pose..xP

Finally rounding up my blog post:
-i'm gonna change my blogskin soon, b4 my blog's 1 year old bday..
gonna prepare a pretty/simple/private blogskin as bday pres for her..
~14 days away from theatre final production performance
~26 days from last paper
~2 weeks from Student Performance Evaluation at Harkmusic
~No more clubbing! Can't promise..xP
Nitey nitex..xDD

No comments: