Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FB and BLOGGER are such bitches..

Couldn't upload photos of Baby Kilo Ma..
Damn irritated..Haix..
Sucks manz..


Today's one tiring day..
Tuition in the morning with my super adorable new students..
They coincidentally live in the same flat as Shengrui..xD
This means I can have tuition marathon just in one flat in Dec..
How convenient..xD


My new students are half-Jap but they're pure Singaporeans..
5 and 6 year-olds are definitely not ez to teach..
Ofkox I require alot alot alot DAMN alot of patience with them..
Anna is the younger student, yet she's super noisy but CUTE!!
Kent is her older brother, adorable but quieter, with quite abit of attitude..
I'm teaching them basic Chinese as
they don't even know how to speak and write a single Chinese word b4 today..
Anna, Kent and family lived in Tokyo for 3 long years after Anna was born,
and only returned to Singapore this year..
I enjoy teaching them because I see their enthusiasm to learn
despite their fidgety nature being kids..
I don't deny it's a great challenge for me,
cuz I totally have the least patience any earthling has
and the least experienced in teaching International Pre-School students..
Well, I put in my best and see what I can get from it..xD


Since there's  no picture today,
I'm gonna talk about some innate opinions and admiration I have
towards some really young parents..
I admire the courage of certain friends I have
who went against all odds for true love and true care..
Be it true love for their child or husband-to-be or both..
Rumours are really fatal and they fucking stigmatise ppl for life..
Well, I've been a topic for rumours many effing times,
specifically rumours spread by fuckedup bitches
who claim to be friends, refused to clarify and
enjoy their shorttermed fame for being the Gossip Queen/s..
I don't give a fuck about you..
Because you are despised..
I really admire those young parents purely because
they bravely faced the consequences of their actions
despite being aware of mockery from so-called-friends-hypocrites..
Not that I've the same experience as them,
but I tried putting myself in their shoes..
Being the topic of a fake rumour is alrd so damn painful,
especially when it's your own friends who start it,
how many times more painful is it to be the centre of all rumours
by everyone you know or not know..
I can't imagine that kinda heartache and struggle..
But I totally respect their courage even thou'
what they did weren't socio-morally accepted in the first place..
Still, they're worth saluting in my point of view..xD

Anyway, on a lighter note(exams are not light actually),
I'm hoping my theatre group does well for our FYP..
We've been putting in so damn much time and effort
for so many meetings and rehearsals and discussions..
Gambatte!!

Gonna kun soon..

Missing one stupid thing alot alot..
MWACKX..
~can't wait for Wed's nightsout!~

No comments: