Thursday, April 23, 2009

yet again..sigh..

1333hr
i only have 1 task to do today so far from 8.15 till now..
it was to print out 4 pieces of papers..
wth..have been wandering around the net
tho there're super many sites which are blocked..
super bored man..

ytd was memorable..
it's so extremely true tt when i shop,
the world turns so much more beautiful..
and so does my mood..
i was so super contented..
i hope it happens again soon..
i wanna shop at town or bugis!!
man man..but i don't have the time..
haix..i wanna earn as much money as possible too..
but i'm such a spendthrift..
my phone bill is always so high..
i can't help it..i can't seem to cut down..haix..

i gotta be more determined..
i must keep reminding myself to save up save up!!!
but ofkox, b4 i start saving, i'll strike off some items on my wishlist..
my cutie strawberry undies and the blue wallet!!
i'm so gonna get them today..
i'll probably start saving up and spending less nxt month..
seriously i'll be short of money cuz of anniversary this wknd..
spent like mad..spent extravagantly..zzz..
i paradoxically love and hate it..
so enjoyable yet irritating..
i think all the gers out there agree with me!
shopping is such a pleasure, such a relief, such a pamper!
okok enuf of this..nxt wknd onwards is budget week..
gonna ball and run and gym and swim and get all the muscleaches again..
firm up my ass, slim down my waist, build up my stamina, toughen up my thighs..
woots!can't wait to have a hot figure..
all talk but no say is completely useless..
budget wknds can be very enjoyable and meaningful too..xD

No comments: