Monday, April 6, 2009

blogged at work for e first time..

Just began reading a new Sidney book..it’s called “are you afraid of the dark?”..somehow I always dread reading the beginning of every book..i know the reason..it’s fear tt I would take too long to understand the book and to enjoy it..i’m starting to get the storyline of the new book alrd tho..xD..


Hmm..today’s work is boring..it’s slack la..but I somehow did abit of data entry, printing picking lists as well as scanning documents..all the mundane usual routine...this wk I’m broke..damn sianx..in addition to the financial stress, I haven’t sent in the supporting documents for application of nus financial assistance..thanks to my very thoughtful parents who don’ t seem to understand the urgency of meeting the deadline b4 it closes for me...it would mean a few thousand dollars less for my university expenses..zzz..watever..nowadays can’t communicate properly with either of them..they just irritates me..their behaviours, their tone when they talk to me, mum’s nagging and everything..zzz..i really dislike being at home..i only like the serenity when no one is home/with just my siblings..adults are such a pain man..zzz..one day I’ll grow up to be one..but I’ll make sure that i learn the right way to deal with my children..hmm..aiyo long way la..shall continue complaining abt my parents..


I’m left with last 9 min at work, wasting time..nothing to do..i’ll find myself smth to do tmr ba..


Ok my colleague just wasted 2 min of mine to finish this blog entry on Microsoft words waiting to be transferred..anw just wanted to update tt I’ve been reading up on psychology information..the basic things and some in-depth articles written by some American psychologist..quite interesting but now I haven’t got the time to blog abt it..so shall tell yall more tmr if I’ve got nothing to do..should let leo read one article abt handling anger and temper and the reasons behind them..damn interesting!!xD..


Love you baby..mwackx..xD

No comments: