Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lucky, excited but i'm lost..

1320hr
finally i finished all the crazy piles of workload given to me..
now it's free and ez relaxing time yo..xD
so it's blogging time..
sianx..another 5more hours to go..
went around reading blogs..

realised i'm so biased against some ppl even tho i dunno them well..
it's a bad habit which is hard to kick..zzz..
ppl like _, _ and _..

it all started with the 'first impression'..it's been bugging me and bringing me down..
letting me lose my friendliness and warmth..
i suddenly turn very bitchy and sarcastic, i even find myself loathful..
i bet everyone has 2 sides to their faces..mayb some ppl will nvr unveil them..

but i wanna open up the book of ziwei and discover and understand more about myself..
i wanna pursue perfection with the help of my imperfections..
i love to analyse and think and think..usually in my own perspective..
hence blocking other ppl's stand outta my reach..

wat is this?
here it's me uncovering one of my shortcomings again..
i can think and express them but i seldom get things done..
all talk but no say..this shouldn't be the way..
Intransigence..i gotta let go of it..
courage and maturity comes letting go of something you're familiar with..
it's painful and difficult..but it must be done..
i gotta let tt irksome part of me leave..
i believe i can do it..

ytd smth unpleasant happened at home..
shrieks and screamings woke up the whole family..
my sis went berserk again..
i had deep thoughts abt the whole incident..
and came up with the conclusion tt everything tt happened
was the result of love..
my family is super problematic..
as one problem dies down, another is stirred up..
complicated yet ez to resolve..
but nobody is interested in putting effort in resolving..
i'm going to be a professional pshychologist, hopefully a psychiatrist
and help my family out..help myself out..
so gonna let my brother have a proper childhood which my parents can't afford to give him..
he's such a cutie..he deserves more..

on monday, chianyee cancelled tuition with me cuz she had a bad cough..
hence i met baby and took bus home tgt..
ytd aft work, baby accompanied me to tuition again..
we always meet this 'fisherman' who is really capable of making us uneasy..
actually it was us making him feel unez first..
it was super hilarious if u know the details of it..
both of us couldn't stop laughing at it..
lol..xD

today later, i'm gonna meet up with baby again..
for dinner and to finalise our perfect plan on anniversary..xD
yay..can't wait for it to come man..xD..so wanna enjoy myself!
will be taking the singapore flyer for the first time..yay..xD
i mean yea i know we are kinda wols..but..
it's the experience and the memorable day..

wat a miracle for our relationship to be lasting..
wat a miracle for us to be even tgt in the first place..
i've experienced a wonderful and beautiful miracle tt befell upon me..

for friends who are in a steady strong relationship now,
u will understand this astounding love..
it's really beyond description..
i believe every couple has their own story..
every bit of it just makes u smile uncontrollably..

2 nites ago, i dreamt abt losing leo..forever..
i woke up at 6.30am and found my face tear-stained..
tears were still streaming down..
it was the first time ever i experienced such excruciating heartache in a dream..
the complete sense of loss was terribly ghastly..

these 2 days i've been having deep impactful dreams..
this morning at 6.30 again,
i woke up from another dream..
i was gonna marry leonard..
i mean wat an abrupt change from the heartshattering dream 2 nights ago..
i shall not disclose the blur details which i vaguely rmb..
but overall. it was a joyous event..xD

hmm..when will i really get married eh..
i'll be 22 when i graduate from university 4years later..
i wanna pursue further studies to attain professionalism
as in masters n more in clinical psychology/psychiatry..
yes, i'm this determined..
it'd be another 2-3yrs?i'll be 24-5..
i'm thinking of gng overseas if i'm hardworking enuf to attain a scholarship..
it'd be better than leo and i can pursue our further studies tgt overseas..xD
since both of us are aiming for the same profession..
prob we'd have been engaged by then..er ren shi jie for another 1-2yr b4 marriage...
aft marriage abt 26/27, i wanna have my first Baby Ma..xD
i doubt kilo would still be alive by then..lol..too late for him to have his bro..
haha..oh my, i'm so in deep thoughts at work..so sianx..

2308hr
just returned from jp with baby..
got myself a super chio dress..sweet!
i'd bn eyeing on it for a few months alrd..
finally i got it today..
went dinner and shop with baby aft work today..
had subway!xD..it's my new fav haunt!mwahaha..xD
healthy and scrumptuous..lol..
went around the whole of jp2, the extension to shop!
oh my..i so super enjoyed myself today..
leo had nvr been so on abt accompanying me shop..
shopping spree yo!xD..
baby bought me a sexy pink dress..
it's gonna be the most expensive piece of clothing in my wardrobe for now!

gonna kun le..
thanks so much baby..
i love you forever..xD

No comments: