Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOHOHO

What a random title. Lol.
I actually missed blogging after days and days of mugging and stress.
Still proceeding well with my lj clothes sales. :)
Do visit: http://heartsinnocence.livejournal.com/

Met up with my rv bball gang. Note i didn't say rv basketball team. It's MY rvbballgang. :)
If only one of the guys bring along his gf, den i won't feel so outnumbered every outing. Hehe. Stupid Zhihan said that I fit in the group nicely, implying that I behave like a guy.
But like NO? I super feminine okie?? Hehe.

It's 2 days to my 2nd paper.
My first paper, Stats1 was still manageable.
Hope i can at least get a B or B+.
No B- please? i don't think my effort worth only B-.
Ok i'm running out of time, and still blogging here.
Fact is, i've been mugging on the same biopsych textbook since ytd nite till late
and continued this noon till 7pm. Finished about 3 chapters?
Mana running out. But still fighting hard cos
I'm determined to not have any C this sem!!!! Arghhhh.
Ok gng back to study. kthxbyeeeeeee.

No comments: