Tuesday, November 30, 2010

AT WORK

first time blogging at work.
i think it's reasonable and acceptable that i bring out my lappy tho i'm at work.
it's a weekday. my first working weekday.
the sales cannot go any worse cos there's NO SALE until now.
Zzz. Colleague agrees with me it's demoralizing.
As long as the boss understands, i'm good. :)
No guilt, i've alrd tried to nicely and politely 'attack' every potential customer who walks by.
Ranting here cos the situation cannot go any worse!
The gloomy weather is discouraging! No commission for today!
(Ok i hear thunder..zzz..)
(Ok it's raining now. zzz max.)

When was the last time i blogged?
During exam period.
Exams are overrr nowwww!!!! :D:D
I'd say all my exams deserve at the very least a B?
All my effort and undivided determination to score well.
Had been waking up at 3am? 4am? 7am just to revise last few rounds for papers.
Don't i deserve some recognition? Or encouragement? In terms of my this sem's CAP?
YES I DO DESERVE IT!

My life is now too free to be true.
Dedicating my hols to earning money and spend quality time with family.
Gng for HarryPotter with my cute siblings later on after work.
I'm giving my brother a treat. :) Will invest more time in him.
So glad tt he was so driven to work towards entering RV for secondary school.
Well he's still quite far from it, but I'll do more as a sis next yr ok. <3 him.

For ppl who wanna know more about my job,
i'm working at fashion retail shop, Aladdin at Holland V.
Located at the circumference at the corner of the food market.
Tweet or sms or fb me if you happen to pop by!
i'll give discounts to friends who come to support! :p

Ok 30min to knock off.

Some pictures!

Golden nails. Look much better in real life. 
I'll show you if i meet you! :p

 <3 this romper from my shop! :D
Spiral green print romper! Buy from my shop! Give you discount!

Ok time to pack up and knock off soon!Byeeee!

No comments: