Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LMFAO

Never fail to get a good laugh at boliao and brainless ppl
who get so hooked on to my oh-so-cool-for-brainless-ppl blog and
post comments that backfired onto himself. HAHAHAHAHA.
Never liked to be a grammar police since i don't have perfect English,
but this fucker speaks nonsense.

Entertainment in the midst of my mugging. (Y)

Not the first time i encountered such pests on my tagboard.
Every other time i see such insects crawling all over my friend's tagboard to stir shit,
I wished that Baigon invents humanroach-ticides to clear the world
of such cowardly and useless pollutants who named himself
hilarious names like Anon?!? Oh pls.. Damn funny. H A! H A! H A!

Little boy, grow some brain first b4 coming to mess with jiejie's blog ok? kthxbye.



Friends who are reading this,
i should ignore such preposterous rubbish from now onwards, agree?

No comments: