Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twitter addict

My current entry has got nothing much related to the title.

I'm blogging because i'm bored and sick.

Watched 2 movies this week.
Toy Story 3 and Knight & Day.
Really very very bad at managing my funds.
Shld prioritise by not spending, but i just can't resist.
No regrets actually cos i enjoyed both movies with my loved ones.
Quality time spent. :D

Toy Story 3 is by far the best animation movie i've ever watched.
My first "date" with Jun, my bro, was damn enjoyable.
I'm glad he really loves the show.

Knight and Day with Leobabyboy.
Nights out movie even tho i was a sick cat.
See how much i sayang my babyboy.
Leo, when will you learn how to take better care of me, esp when i'm so sick?

I didn't go to work today.
Took medicine ytd night, fell aslp at 12+am and woke up at 3pm today.
Life's not good when you're sick. Heh.

I've no motivation to do anything now.

Kthxbye.

No comments: