Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fresh..xD

have been feeling quite tired and ezly restless nowadays..
such that i couldn't attend my beloved zaizai gathering ytd..x(
probably it's cuz my body clock is still not used to
waking up at 8am and slping at 11pm..
so missing holiday life when i getta wake up at 11am and slp at 3pm..
but i still love school..xD..i'm not crazy..HAHA..

anw, just wanna update a few things about myself and things around me..xD

1)CASH TIGHT!
i dunno why i've been so cash tight nowadays..
probably i've shopped online too much..
but, i'll control..i promise!!!
to distract myself, i'll gym and MUG more!!

2)TWITTER!
it's real cool shit..paiseh for overreacting or whatever..
i'm always super duper hyper and enthu when i experience new things..xD
haha..do follow me on Twitter, cuz i'll be twittering alot..
wenqi, my favourite zaizai sportscamper, is the BEST!xD
she's so right about me being very active on Twitter manz..hahah..

3)HAPPY BDAY SHIRLENE!!
it's shirlene's bday today!
am invited to her bday party at phuture tonight..
i so really wanna go manz!
but it's alrd 2+am and i'm supposed to wake up at 8+ tmr morning..
've got tuition in the morn, singing class in the aftnn,
movie date with leo and his mum in the evening..
am i able to tahan till morn tmr!?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again TO SHIRLENE..XDD

4)BBALL TRIAL + IFG
signed up for bball trial/selection for IFG..
no friends to accpy sia..who's interested!please contact me!xD
it's this thu in the evening!hehx..
everything is gonna clash if i dun let go of anything!x(
DILEMMA...

5)HARKMUSIC AUDITION!
will be gng down to my music school again on tue night!
i will train for this audition i promise, altho there isn't much chance..hehx..
oh man..i need NEED NEED to have more confidence in myself!
who's gonna give me my confidence in singing again!x(((

6)FRIENDS!
i love my nus new friends!
not gonna mention any names, but everybody!!xDD
MWACKX..
*darling, you still hold the most impt throne in my heart..<3

7)DOWNLOADS!
hv been downloading stuff into my new lappy..
feel so different from dl-ing stuff into my family-shared com..xD

8)STUDIES!
i just started on my SouthAsian studies coursepack..
walao the information is damn freaking detailed AND
i take SUPER long to finish one page of it!
haix..I PROMISE I'M MUGGING NXT WK!!

9)GYM!
will be gyming with my favourite Medalene this coming Mon!xD
miss her wildly..xP..hahahaha...
and will be gyming with Jon and gang on a consistent basis, alternate days..
OH! yea i gave Jon's bike a new name!xD SEAHORSE!
it's how cute can!?hahah...not suitable for him anw..
SEA cuz it's in electric blue; HORSE cuz Jon's a "Mongolian"..
and Mongolians ride horses and shoot arrows..
i know the name is kinda ridiculous la..
but it's better than some "Blue Lightning" racehorse name rights..xP
may be renaming it Bikey tho..will update again!xD..hahahah...
hahahaha..why am i so high at night..
IMMA NIGHT ANIMAL..ROAR~~

tired!
nitex peeps..xDD

*BABY, thanks for giving me so much warmth..
love you more than you can imagine..xDD

No comments: