Friday, June 12, 2009

confirmed probably..

hehx..have been earning quite some extra money from tuition..
thing is i enjoy, truly, teaching my kids..x))
forgot why din't i choose full time tutoring alrd..lol..

hmm..think life in uni will be xibei bz..
haix..not getting my priorities right leh..
but i really wanna follow my heart..
yea and i know i do that EVERYTIME..
tt's why always screw things up..
BUT i still don't learn my lessons..
aiyo watever la...
i'm like spilling my probs here..
noe it but reluctant to do anything to it..

okok..enuf of emoing..
wanted to talk about my students..

chianyee:
she's damn smart tho only p6..
top student for math in school..
thinks faster than me somemore..oops..lol..
sometimes really get quite stressed from teaching her..
embarrassing when i make mistakes here and there..
lol..but she likes me..x))..

sue:
she's really crazy and zi-high..
like the real extreme of me..
xb extrovertic and disciplined(intermsof working out)..
very very poor in grammar,
but possess good thinking skills(still improving greatly)..
haha..like chatting with her..x))

shengrui:
he's very poor in his studies..every subject..
but he isn't fortunate enuf to have a family
that gives his academic studies much attention..
therefore, since young, his foundations are neglected..
however, despite many shortcomings,
he's super duper responsible..and enjoys tuition very much!
and his keen attitude to learn and improve impresses me the most..
i wanna teach him to be SMART within the shortest period of time!!!

oh ya, to this friend of mine,
i know she's been troubled lately with dilemmas,
well i wanna say, follow your heart..
put aside all the rationality, blah blah..
i often follow my heart and live with no regrets..x))

anyway, pardon me for my english hor..
i DO spot mistakes in my english here and there..
but lazy to edit alrd..since i don't touch my past entries alrd..

OH YEA I CAN'T WAIT FOR NXT FRIDAY!!!
LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!
WOOOOOOHOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!XDDDDD

and to update about my decision to attend music classes,
maybe some ppl out there laughing at me..
hahaha..i'm laughing at you too..
hmm..yea la "ziwei likes to WASTE her money lidat";
"dreams are good.."; "she can't sing for nuts".......
watevereverever......
i'm not aiming to become famous or anything
when i take up courses to learn professional singing..
it's sheer interest and passion..
tell yall smth, i start singing the moment i step into my house..
yea la, family members are so used to my random singings here and there alrd..
i want to learn the right way to sing..tho my voice may not sound good..
i'll enjoy the lessons, definitely......
decided: Hark Music, group vocal courses..
will aim to commit full 18months
and get my cert for professionalism..for interest..

ok last thing:*extremely gentle reminder*
stop the gossips once and for all..
they're not true..
you dun believe tt's YOUR problem..
but RESPECT ppl..
dun smear my reputation..

gonna see doc tmr..
kena infection..zzz..

~nitex~~

No comments: